Individual clients are treated one-on-one by one of our Behavior Technicians, RBT’s, BCaBA’s or BCBA’s at every session. Each client receives individualized treatment which is tailored to their specific needs. Each client will receive:
- Assessments – direct observations, interviews, functional assessment screening tools, PDDBI, Vineland, PEAK, VB-MAPP & ABBLS-R
- Functional Behavior Assessment (FBA)
- Function-based treatment plans with programming in the areas of skill acquisition, pro-social skills, and reduction of challenging behavior
- Development of data collection systems
- Collaborate with other professionals involved in the client’s life such as teachers, speech pathologists, occupational therapist, etc.
- Provide in-home and/or community training
- Provide training to parents/family in “principles of behavior analysis”
- Provide strategies to increase appropriate behaviors such as language, communication, social skills, on-task behavior, problem-solving skills, etc.)
We have a collection of the most helpful videos for parents wanting to learn more.